Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July // 1st Bday for Ellie

Here are some pics of Ellie's 1st birthday celebration and July 4th - a double celebration for our family! For Ellie's 1st birthday we decided to head to the beach to celebrate Ellie and the 4th with my family! Ellie has a pretty nasty cold so she wasn't her 'usual' self but she had a blast. She's my baby girl and I am so glad grateful for her. It was a small celebration but a memorable one for sure --- we'll celebrate w/Drew's family soon as well. Girl is draggin' out her birthday just like her Mama! :)

Note: we did a bad job of taking pics so I have limited pics and didn't include 90% of my family. Sorry -- it's so hard with a sick baby and 3 year old to make sure everything is perfect. 

the parents on the 4th

levi w/his luci


Ellie's bday cake


with uncle hoss

Mom and Dad minus Levi b/c he's 3 and hates pictures...




cake!

and now the tears  - poor girl



I am confident she's thinking 'back off my toys boy'

and with that she's 1!



No comments: